The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

Its great c:

I disagree with the other people. Its an awesome movie "as is". the feel, art work, and sounds all complemented each other. As Wastedyouth89 said, you dont know why he is there or who put him there. but i like that! it adds so much creepyness to it. the fact that youre not completely sure of those things makes it so much better! I really complent you for making this outstanding flash. c:

JohnDavidHeptinstall responds:

Well thankyou very much, I appreciate it!

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Pure awesomeness. The fact that this one has a happy ending makes it all the better. Usully a series of animations like this get worse and worse the farther into the series you go. This isn't the case with the Jerry series as every episode is as good or better than the last. I burst out laughing at the end with the tricycles by the way. Saw it coming from a mile away. ;3

You are an extreamly talented writer and animator, I wish the best of luck to you in the future. 10/10, 5/5

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

I cant tell most people dont get this

In Israel (where he lives) when you turn 18 you have 3 years of mandentory armed sevices.

Really great animation, 10/10 & 5/5, your simplistic style of animation is very funny to watch and pleasing to the eye. Hopefully after your sevice in the army you will come back to newgrounds. :)

Them Coconuts Them Coconuts

i liked it

it wasnt the best game ever but it was pretty fun. the part i liked the most was the puppet style graphics.

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

Well done

I think that every couple questions you should change the backround, But you gotta support newgrounds with the sunbeams right! =) I go on the forms every now and then but I have only seen a couple spammers. up until now I didnt think spamers on the newgrounds fourm was a problem. Anyway I like most of your work and this was a great addition!

Muffin out.

Sispri responds:

Alright, ^_^

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

why an a+?

in most schools an A+ means u got all the ansers right... 100%, an A is usuly if u get somthing like 99%-90% right... not much of a diffrence...

Over all I thought it was a cool game... too easy on easy, too hard on hard

Interference Interference

he he he that was fun

i like the song buuuuuut...

i wanted to see if i could get it off a 5 so i voted 0 and this is the messig i got...

Thanks for your vote, muffin1! You voted 0 for Interference, lowering its score from 5.00 to 3.33.

lol 3.33!!!! not to shabby... wont see u at the top of the list now huh!